Minimum of 20 hours a month. $300 stipend per newspaper edition (10 editions per year).
- Maintains and updates The Metropolitan’s website (themetropolitan.metrostate.edu)
- Continues to improve design, architecture and visual appeal of website
- Writes at least one article per month
- Attends staff meetings and trainings
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS mandatory (Suggested coursework: ICS 225 Web Design or WRIT 373 Writing and Designing for the Web)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, digital photo and video technology preferred
- Understanding of SEO, website analytics, and online advertising a plus
Candidates must be current Metropolitan State University students.
To apply, prepare a cover letter and resume. Send from your student email address to TheMetropolitan@metrostate.edu. Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Interview to follow. Positions open until filled.